Forget Me Not
Knowing that the final resting place of your loved ones looks clean, tidy and well cared for is important. Peace of mind comes from the knowledge that their graves are tended in a dignified and respectful manner.
Unfortunately this is not always possible due to age, distance, lack of transport or the demands of everyday life. Sadly you may find you are unable to keep these important places looking as you would like.
Our grave tending service includes visiting the grave of your loved onemonthly or bi monthly and laying fresh, beautiful flowers for you. We always take a photo to email to you so you can see just how we are doing.
We are a caring family run business working within a 10 mile radius of Great Dunmow.
Visits can be carried out as often as required and each visit will include:
* Placement of fresh or silk flowers
* Emptying and washing of memorial pots and vases
* Grass hand trimmed around the stone/memorial
* Removal of windblown debris
* Removal of faded flowers and leaves
* Light pruning of any bushes on the grave
* Light cleaning of the memorial stone, monument and vase
* A digital photograph emailed after each visit